By jaclynU in Uncategorized
Alzheimer’s Clinical Research Study
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that affects millions of people. The number is growing and increases every year. In fact, 1 in 3 seniors dies with Alzheimer’s or another dementia. It kills more than breast cancer and prostate cancer combined, and is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States. With numbers so staggering, it is vital to research for better opportunities to help individuals suffering from this disease. Now is the time, and you can help.
If you or a loved one are between the ages of 65-90, you have the opportunity to explore improved treatment options for Alzheimer’s. While doing this, you can also earn extra money for participating in our FDA-licensed and approved clinical research study. It’s easy and convenient, and you would be providing the medical community with a wealth of much-needed information to aid in the treatment of Alzheimer’s.
Getting safe, effective drugs approved for public use takes years of research, as well as testing on patients who are suffering from Alzheimer’s. This is the most important step of our studies, so we have simplified the participation steps for your convenience.
What do I need to do to participate in this Alzheimer’s study?
- Sign up for the Alzheimer’s Clinical Trial. Click this link to fill out a short form, or call 1-844-466-4673 to get started. You will be able to review the Informed Consent form, and the program will be carefully explained to you by our professional medical team.
- Come in for a free medical exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you to our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam.
- Receive an invitation to participate. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will then be asked to participate. There are no special requirements – not even your insurance, social security number or proof of citizenship.
- Receive up to $1,500. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $1,500 for completing the study and aiding us in helping treat Alzheimer’s patients for the future to come.
What you will receive for participating in the Alzheimer’s clinical trial
While you are participating in the Alzheimer’s study, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
About Hope Clinical Research
Hope Clinical Research has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility’s lead investigator, Dr. Hessam Aazami, has many years of experience conducting clinical research studies and counts over 8,000 patients in his current practice. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients. You will be in wonderful hands – Dr. Aazami brings 8 years of research experience working at UCLA and USC. He speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi.