Chlamydia or Gonorrhea Study
By jaclynU in Uncategorized
Chlamydia or Gonorrhea Clinical Research Study
Chlamydia is a very common sexually transmitted disease, which affects more than 200,000 people per year. It mostly affects women, but men can contract it as well. Left untreated, it can cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease or scarring in the reproductive tract, which can lead to infertility. In addition, women can pass it on to children during childbirth. While chlamydia can be cured with antibiotics, it can return more than once.
Similarly to Chlamydia, Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease which presents itself in over 3 million cases per year. It is curable as well, with the right treatment and prompt action.
If you or someone you know is a sexually active female between 18-45 years of age and has had a Chlamydia or Gonorrhea infection now or within the past 16 weeks, you have the opportunity to explore improved treatment options for Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. By participating in an FDA-licensed and approved clinical research study, you will play a valuable role in helping to get safe, effective drugs approved for public use – as well as earn extra money.
What do I need to do to participate in the Chlamydia or Gonorrhea Study?
- Sign up for the Chlamydia or Gonorrhea Clinical Trial. Click this link to fill out a short form, or call 1-844-466-4673 to get started. You will be able to review the Informed Consent form, and the program will be carefully explained to you by our professional medical team.
- Come in for a free medical exam. After an evaluation, we will invite you to our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam, absolutely free of charge.
- Receive an invitation to participate. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, we will then invite you to participate in the study. There are no special requirements to be part of it – not even your insurance, social security number or proof of citizenship.
- Receive up to $1,500. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $1,500 for completing the study and aiding us in helping treat Chlamydia or Gonorrhea more effectively in the future.
What you will receive for participating in the Chlamydia or Gonorrhea clinical trial
If you choose to participate in the Chlamydia or Gonorrhea study, you will receive:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
About Hope Clinical Research
Hope Clinical Research has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility’s lead investigator, Dr. Hessam Aazami, has many years of experience conducting clinical research studies and counts over 8,000 patients in his current practice. He also brings 8 years of research experience working at UCLA and USC, and speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients.