Diabetic Gastroparesis Study
By jaclynU in Uncategorized
Diabetic Gastroparesis Clinical Research Study
Diabetic Gastroparesis is a disorder affecting people with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes in which the stomach takes too long to empty its contents (delayed gastric emptying). Gastroparesis affects more than 1.5 million Americans, with approximately 100,000 suffering from a severe form of the disorder. At least 20% of people with type 1 diabetes develop gastroparesis, and while it does occur in people who have type 2 diabetes it is less common.
If you are at least 18 years old and have had diabetes for 5 years or longer, you have the unique opportunity to explore improved treatment options while also earning extra money participating in an FDA-licensed and approved clinical research study. As a participant in our study, you will be playing a valuable role in helping to get safe, effective drugs approved for public use.
What do I need to do to participate in the Diabetic Gastroparesis study?
- Sign up for our Diabetic Gastroparesis Clinical Trial. Click this link to fill out a short form, or call 1-844-466-4673 to get started. You will have the opportunity to review the Informed Consent form, as well as speak with our professional medical team. They will explain the program and answer any questions you may have.
- Come in for a free medical exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you to our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam. It is no cost to you, and part of the many benefits of participating in the study.
- Receive an invitation to participate. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will then be asked to participate. There are no special requirements – not even your insurance, social security number or proof of citizenship.
- Receive up to $.1,775. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $1,775 for completing the study and aiding us in helping treat Diabetic Gastroparesis patients for the future to come.
What will I receive for participating in the Diabetic Gastroparesis clinical trial?
For participating in the Diabetic Gastroparesis study, we will offer you the following benefits:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
What is Hope Clinical Research?
Hope Clinical Research has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility’s lead investigator, Dr. Hessam Aazami, has many years of experience conducting clinical research studies and counts over 8,000 patients in his current practice. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients. You will be in wonderful hands – Dr. Aazami brings 8 years of research experience working at UCLA and USC. In addition, he speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi.