Fatty Liver / NASH Study
By jaclynU in Uncategorized
Fatty Liver/NASH Clinical Research Study
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a condition in which fat builds up in your liver. Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is a type of NAFLD. If you have NASH, you have inflammation and liver cell damage, along with fat in your liver. NAFLD is more common in people who have obesity and conditions that may be related to obesity. Conditions relating to obesity can include such things as type 2 diabetes. NAFLD and NASH can occur in 40 to 80 percent of people who have type 2 diabetes, and in 30 to 90 percent of people who are obese and over 90% of people who undergo weight loss surgeries have Fatty liver or NASH.
If you are suffering from these conditions, we are offering you the opportunity to explore new and improved treatment options. In addition, you can earn up to $6,895 in compensation for participating. By being a study participant, you will be playing a valuable role in helping to get safe, effective drugs approved for public use of Fatty liver and NASH.
What do I need to do to participate in the Fatty Liver/NASH study?
- Sign up for the Fatty Liver / NASH Study Clinical Trial. Click this link to fill out a short form, or call 1-844-466-4673 to get started. You will be able to review the Informed Consent form, and the program will be carefully explained to you by our professional medical team.
- Come in for a free medical exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you to our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam.
- Receive an invitation to participate. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will then be asked to participate. There are no special requirements – not even your insurance, social security number or proof of citizenship.
- Receive up to $6,895. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $6,895 for completing the study and aiding us in helping treat Fatty Liver/NASH patients for the future to come.
What you will receive for participating in the Fatty Liver/NASH clinical trial
Here are some of the benefits Fatty Liver/NASH study that you can expect for participating in our clinical trial:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
More About Hope Clinical Research
Hope Clinical Research has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility’s lead investigator, Dr. Hessam Aazami, has many years of experience conducting clinical research studies and counts over 8,000 patients in his current practice. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients. You will be in wonderful hands – Dr. Aazami brings 8 years of research experience working at UCLA and USC, and speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi.