Hip Osteoarthritis Clinical Study
By jaclynU in Uncategorized
Hip Osteoarthritis Clinical Study
Hip Osteoarthritis, also known as degenerative arthritis of the hip, is a condition that affects more than 3 million people per year. Osteoarthritis occurs when inflammation and injury to a joint cause the breaking down of cartilage tissue. The breakdown of this cartilage tissue causes pain, swelling, and deformity and requires medication to help control pain and inflammation.
If you are between 40 to 80 years of age, have been suffering from hip pain for 3 months or longer, and have moderate to severe hip pain for more than 15 days over the last month then you can qualify for our clinical study.
Creating safe, effective drugs approved for public use takes years of research, as well as testing on patients who are suffering from Hip Osteoarthritis. Being able to test patients with this condition is the most important step of our studies, so we have simplified the participation steps for your comfort and convenience.
What do I need to do to participate in this Hip Osteoarthritis clinical study?
- Sign up for the Hip Osteoarthritis Clinical Trial. Click this link to fill out a short form, or call 1-844-466-4673 to get started. You will be able to review the Informed Consent form, and the program will be carefully explained to you by our professional medical team.
- Come in for a complimentary medical exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you to our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam, completely free of charge to you.
- Receive an invitation to participate. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will then be asked to participate. There are no special requirements – not even your insurance, social security number or proof of citizenship.
- Receive up to $1,050. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $1,050 for completing the study and aiding us in helping treat Hip Osteoarthritis patients for the future to come.
What you will receive for participating in the Hip Osteoarthritis clinical trial
While you are participating in Clinical Research LA’s Hip Osteoarthritis study, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
About Clinical Research LA
Clinical Research LA has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility’s lead investigator, Dr. Hessam Aazami, has many years of experience conducting clinical research studies and counts over 8,000 patients in his current practice. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients. Dr. Aazami brings 8 years of research experience working at UCLA and USC, leaving you in wonderful hands while you help generations of people suffering from Hip Osteoarthritis to come. Dr. Aazami also speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi.