Heartburn/Acid Reflux/GERD Clinical Study
There are three million cases of people suffering from Heartburn, Acid Reflux or GERD (which stands for Gastroesophageal reflux disease) every year. Heartburn usually happens to everyone at some point after a particularly fried or spicy meal, however, Heartburn/Acid Reflux/GERD can be a debilitating disease for others. If you suffer from this condition, you can help make a difference.
One of the most important parts of creating safe, effective drugs to be approved for public use is testing on patients suffering from this disease. It takes years of research, and the clinical study is the most important step of all. This is why we have simplified the steps to take when participating, created for your convenience and comfort.
What do I need to do to participate in this Heartburn/Acid Reflux/GERD Clinical Study?
- Register for the Heartburn/Acid Reflux/GERD Clinical Study Clinical Trial. Click this link to fill out a short form, or call 1-844-466-4673 to get started. The program will be carefully explained to you and all questions can be answered by our medical team. In addition, you will be able to review the Informed Consent Form at this time before deciding to sign up.
- Come in for a complimentary medical exam. Once we review your submitted form and evaluating your medical background, we will invite you for a comprehensive and completely complementary physical exam at our clinic. It’s completely free of charge!
- Receive an invitation to participate. If you meet the physical guidelines of our study, we will then invite you to participate. There are no special requirements – not even your insurance, social security number or proof of citizenship – to participate.
- Receive up to $1,050. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $1,050 for completing the study and aiding us in helping treat Heartburn/Acid Reflux/GERD patients for the future to come. Throughout the process, participants will be assigned to different groups, where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety.
Benefits for participating in the Heartburn/Acid Reflux/GERD clinical trial
While you are participating in Clinical Research LA’s Heartburn/Acid Reflux/GERD study, you can look forward to receiving the following benefits:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
About Clinical Research LA
Clinical Research LA is a research facility with extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials alongside multiple leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility’s lead investigator, Dr. Hessam Aazami, has many years of experience conducting clinical research studies and counts over 8,000 patients in his current practice. Dr. Aazami also speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi for your convenience. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients. Dr. Aazami brings 8 years of research experience working at UCLA and USC, leaving you in wonderful hands while you help generations of people suffering from Heartburn/Acid Reflux/GERD to come.