Migraines Clinical Study in Canoga Park
By jaclynU in Clinical Research Studies
Migraines Clinical Research Study in Canoga Park
Migraines are a debilitating neurological condition that can severely impact an individual’s quality of life. They vary by intensity, the triggers that start them, sensitivity, and much more. There is no single cure for migraines, however, pharmaceutical companies are working hard toward that goal. If you suffer from migraines, you can take advantage of the newest technology for treating migraines in a migraines clinical research study in Canoga Park.
Suffering from Migraines
Everyone either knows someone who suffers from migraines or struggles with migraines themselves. Migraine is the 3rd most prevalent illness in the world, and nearly 1 in 4 U.S. households includes someone with migraines. Migraine is the 6th most disabling illness in the world with more than 90% of sufferers unable to work or function normally during their migraines, according to the Migraine Research Foundation.
Even though migraines are very common, there is still little that is understood about them. The exact causes of migraines are still largely unknown, and treatment options are limited. There is currently no cure for migraines.
Treatment for Migraines
Currently, there are three types of treatments for migraines. These treatment approaches include:
- Acute treatment. Therapy used to stop an attack when it begins, such as aspirin or caffeine.
- Preventive treatment. This can be used to reduce the number of attacks, lessen the intensity of pain during a migraine, and prevent the onset of future attacks through certain prescription medications such as beta-blockers.
- Complementary treatment. This is a non-drug therapy used to prevent future migraines from happening, such as lifestyle changes or avoiding triggers such as stress or a poor sleep schedule.
About the Migraines Clinical Study
If you are looking for a new way to treat your migraines, you can join a migraines clinical research study in Canoga Park. As a study participant, you play a valuable role in helping to get safe, effective drugs approved for public use. The migraines clinical study, conducted by Clinical Research LA, is a short-term trial in which you will intake a promising new medication seeking FDA approval.
What You Will Receive
As a participant of the migraines clinical study in Canoga Park, you can expect the following benefits:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $2,500
If you are ready to take control of your migraines, simply fill out this form or call 1-866-734-2060. You will receive a $10 Walmart gift card for simply completing the form, then you will be asked to come to our office for a complimentary medical exam to see if you qualify for the study. If you indeed meet the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate, and no insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required.