Should I Do a COVID-19 Treatment Study?
The COVID-19 pandemic has raged through the United States and the world. The virus is so new, and treatments are even newer. Pharmaceutical companies are working hard and working quickly to get their medications and treatments out to the public to help put an end to it. This allows you a unique opportunity to become part of the COVID-19 treatment study to help with the progression of this process. If you are wondering whether participating in a COVID-19 treatment study might be right for you, keep reading for more information on the COVID-19 treatment study and how to get started.
What is a COVID-19 Treatment Study?
Pharmaceutical companies are working hard to bring new medicines to the market to protect the public against this deadly pandemic. The studies are starting now and are available for Phase II testing. You have an opportunity to explore improved treatment options and also earn extra money participating in an FDA-governed clinical research study. In addition to helping these companies get their treatments on the market, you will be able to have the opportunity to play a large part in helping to put a stop to this deadly pandemic.
This professional clinical study, conducted by Clinical Research LA, is a short-term trial in which you will take new medication seeking FDA approval. This clinical research study is a phase 2 study, which means that the Phase 1 study was successful enough for the FDA to approve the study to move on to phase 2. The Phase 1 study included human participants and saw limited adverse reaction issues.
What Will I Receive?
In addition to brand new medications and cutting edge treatment for the largest pandemic the modern world has ever seen, you will receive the following:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary lab reports
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Up to $3,250 in compensation
How to Get Started
Human participants are the most important part of getting these potentially life-saving treatments onto the market. For playing such a vital role in the progression of this, signing up for the clinical trial is made to be as easy as possible for you.
- Call 1-866-734-2060 or click here to fill out the form. All volunteers will be able to review the Informed Consent Form, and the program will be carefully explained by our professional medical team.
- Receive a Comprehensive FREE Medical Exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you into our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam.
- No Special Requirements. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required.
- Receive Compensation. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where you will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will be compensated for your time and travel and for completing the study.