Suffer From a Skin Condition? Try a Paid Clincal Research Study
By jaclynU in Clinical Research Studies
Paid Eczema Clinical Research Study Happening Now
Suffering from itchy skin can be difficult on a daily basis. Trying to keep up with creams, manage triggers, and hiding a flare-up can easily intervene with everyday life. If you are looking for something new to treat your eczema or skin condition, there are other options available. A Paid Clinical Research Study is happening now in Canoga Park, and you can be part of it. Keep reading to learn more about the Paid Eczema Clinical Research Study, what to expect, and how to join the study today.
Which Skin Conditions Qualify for the Paid Clinical Research Study?
The US National Library of Medicine defines a clinical research study: In a clinical trial, participants receive specific interventions according to the research plan or protocol created by the investigators. These interventions may be medical products, such as drugs or devices; procedures; or changes to participants’ behavior, such as diet. Clinical trials may compare a new medical approach to a standard one that is already available, to a placebo that contains no active ingredients, or to no intervention. Some clinical trials compare interventions that are already available to each other. When a new product or approach is being studied, it is not usually known whether it will be helpful, harmful, or no different than available alternatives (including no intervention). The investigators try to determine the safety and efficacy of the intervention by measuring certain outcomes in the participants.
As such, participants need to meet certain guidelines in order to participate. The skin conditions that qualify for this particular study include:
- Skin inflammation
- Itchy skin
What Happens During The Paid Eczema Clinical Research Study?
This professional clinical study, conducted by Clinical Research LA, is a short-term trial in which you will intake a promising new medication seeking FDA approval. This clinical research study is a phase 2 study which means that the Phase 1 study was very promising and the FDA has approved the study to move to phase 2.
Here is what you can expect as a participant in the Paid Eczema Clinical Research Study:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary X-Ray
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
How to Join the Study
Participants are the most important part of the clinical research study, so we make it as easy as possible to join. All you have to do is follow three simple steps in order to become a participant:
- Reach out to us! Call 1-866-734-6052 or click here to fill out the form. All volunteers will be able to review the Informed Consent Form, and the program will be carefully explained by our professional medical team.
- Receive Comprehensive FREE Medical Exam! After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you into our clinic for a comprehensive and complementary physical exam.
- Start the trial! If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required!
For more information about our facility and other clinical research studies, visit www.clinicalresearchla.com