Still Sick? Long Covid Clinical Study Happening Now
By jaclynU in Clinical Research Studies
Long Covid Clinical Study in Los Angeles
Not everybody takes two weeks to get over Covid. Some are able to bounce back more quickly, and others may take longer to feel better. Some may even have effects lasting for months after initially contracting Covid. If you are someone who is still sick from Covid, you may be suffering from Long Covid. Ready to do something about it and get paid while doing it? Keep reading to learn about the Long Covid Clinical Study in Los Angeles, and become a participant today!
Do I Have Long Covid?
According to the CDC, people who experience post-COVID conditions most commonly report:
General symptoms (Not a Comprehensive List)
- Tiredness or fatigue that interferes with daily life
- Symptoms that get worse after physical or mental effort (also known as “post-exertional malaise”)
Respiratory and heart symptoms
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Fast-beating or pounding heart (also known as heart palpitations)
- Difficulty thinking or concentrating (sometimes referred to as “brain fog”)
- Sleep problems
- Dizziness when you stand up (lightheadedness)
- Pins-and-needles feelings
- Change in smell or taste
- Depression or anxiety
- Stomach pain
- Joint or muscle pain
- Changes in menstrual cycles
Benefits of the Long Covid Clinical Study in Los Angeles
Participants are the most important aspect of any clinical study. As such, we ensure plenty of benefits for our participants, including guaranteed compensation. A full list of benefits for the participants of the Long Covid Clinical Study in Los Angeles includes:
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary lab reports
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
- Full confidentiality
- Guaranteed compensation
Who Conducts the Study?
This professional clinical study, conducted by Clinical Research LA, is a short-term trial in which you will intake a promising new medication seeking FDA approval. This clinical research study is a phase 2 study which means that the Phase 1 study was very promising, and the FDA has approved the study to move to phase 2. Phase 1 study included human participants and saw limited adverse reaction issues.
Our clinical research clinic has extensive experience conducting Phase II through IV clinical trials with many leading pharmaceutical companies. The facility features multiple investigators with many years in clinical research and counts over 10,000 patients. Every member of the team offers a wealth of experience, a caring personality, and a commitment to ably serving the pharmaceutical industry, the community, and its patients.
Our team of clinical research investigators brings many years of research experience working at UCLA and USC. They speak English, Spanish, Italian, and Farsi for your convenience.
For more information about our clinic or for a full list of other clinical trials you can sign up for, visit us at www.clinicalresearchLA.com